Roses Forever offer up-starts cuttings and know-how for starting and maintaining a pot rose production. Read further to discover some of Rosa Eskelund's special varieties.
Roses from Denmark
Danish rose breeding company Roses Forever has in recent years experienced an ever-increasing demand for its new varieties of Roses Forever® and Infinity® mini roses. The new Plant’n’Relax® concept is a series of very beautiful garden roses developed with a focus on health. The line consists of many different varieties, and many are also suited for growing on their own roots.
Pot Roses (Mini Roses) on Own Roots
The culture time of these easy-to-grow roses is 9 weeks. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor.
Roses Forever is very innovative when it comes to the on-going development of the ranges. The nursery also offers young plants.
At this moment the offer consists of the following series of Mini Roses:
• Strong colors
• Wide range
• Varieties for all pot sizes 6-23 cms
• International recognized quality.
Check the catalogs for the Pot Roses (Mini Roses) here
• Extravagant roses
• Very long durability (+5 weeks indoor)
• Thick dark green leaves prevent the plant from drying out quickly
• Big well-shaped flowers with a diameter of 7 cms
• Uniform plants
Here are some Infinity® pot roses for 10-12 cms Ø pots:
King of Infinity®
Greenhouse in Holland with Infinity pot roses
Greenhouse in Denmark with Infinity roses
The new Plant’n’Relax® concept is a series of very beautiful garden roses developed with a focus on health. The line consists of many different varieties, and many are also suited for growing on their own roots.
Check the catalogs for the Plant’n’Relax® series here
• For budding
• Ideal for forcing in containers
• Some also suitable for production on their own roots
Rose Crazy in Love Red
Rose Friendship Forever™
Rose Inger Forever™ - Fragrant!
Rose Jim the Viking™
Rose I Am Grateful™
Sweet Home Roses®
Check the catalogs for the Sweet Home Roses® series here
Strong Colors of Sweet Home Roses®
The field by one of the Danish license growers in DK - Sweet Home Roses® is a bestseller in Scandinavia
• For budding
• Ideal for forcing in greenhouses in early spring
• Very uniform plants with lots of filled well-shaped big flowers in strong colors
• Long lasting roses
• Recommended container size 3-5 liters
Sweet Home Roses® potted in a Norwegian greenhouse. Culture time after pot 6-9 weeks
• Cut roses sold as bare-rooted and potted rose plants
• For people who want to grow their own bouquets again and again in many years
• To be planted in the garden or hobby greenhouses
• Cut the beautiful long-stemmed roses throughout the summer and fall
• Inspirational label including care instructions
Download Roses Forever Presentation
Contact and Follow Roses Forever
License to grow contact: Rosa Eskelund
Rosa Eskelund is also the breeder of the wonderful Viking cut roses.