Rose Heart of Gold certainly is a 'one-of-a-kind' rose. It had a distinctively elegant look, and a breathtaking shape if the rose opens. Her golden color will put a spell on you.
A Golden Beauty
A golden beauty on the insides as well as outside, that's what you call rose Heart of Gold.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents from the necks bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight