About Rose Hot Rock
A wonderful bi-color chocolate rose.
Rose Hot Rock
Hot Rock is a wonderful bi-color chocolate rose. When it is fully open and when you look closely you can see that the dark petals are yellow from below.
Closest Thing to Lava
Its temperature may not be that hot but Rose Hot Rock is one of a kind, the closest flowering thing to lava that you will find.
Rose Hot Rock Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight