About Spray Rose Silver Lace
Elegantly shaped lilac-colored buds and a light fragrance.
Spray Rose Silver Lace
Rose Silver Lace is a cluster roses variety. The cup-shaped blooms are lilac colored with a silver shade.
The stem is full of elegantly shaped buds that hold a light fragrance.
Spray Rose Silver Lace Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight