Rose Rosa Loves Me (Just A Little Bit More)
Bred in Denmark, Rosa Loves Me (Just a Little Bit More) offers unmatched intensity in her unique coloring: outer petals in vivid pink enclose a center of folded petals in luminous peach.
A wavy, tubular shape adds to the dazzling effect of this rose, a strikingly modern or perhaps neoclassic rose.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight