Spray Rose Bala
Spray rose Bala is a fiery two-tone spray. The color ranges from white-yellowish in the heart to wide dark pink on the edge of the petals.
With stem sizes up to 90 cm Bala is a real vase-filler, standing out beautifully both on its own as a mono bunch and in floral arrangements.
Spray Rose Bala Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight