Spray Rose Chic Flow
Check the huge flowers of garden rose Chic Flow. Seeing is wanting these soft-pink sprays. The more open the more beautiful they get.
With stem sizes up to 80 cm, Chic Flow is a real vase-filler, standing out beautifully both on its own as a mono bunch and in floral arrangements.
Spray Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight