Spray Rose Golden Trendsetter
Golden Trendsetter® is a bright yellow-colored Trendsetter Rose with a length of 50-70 cm and a vase life of 10-12 days.
Majestic and Straight
Despite its sharp thorns, the Golden Trendsetter has an architectural flower structure, very generous petals, a majestic and straight vase hold, with a very sharp lemon-yellow color.
Spray Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight