About Chrysanthemum Avignon
A salmon disbudded, single-headed cut flower
Chrysant Avignon is a disbudded salmon flower, which means it has one big head. The color is so light and romantic, it invites anyone to come closer and caress this flower.
No doubt why Chrysanthemum Vaignon is a florist favorite. It's the shape, size, and color. This flower is often seen as the chrysant variety of the famous Dahlia Cafe au Lait. Can you see why?
Chrysanthemum Avignon Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy