About Chrysanthemum Midnightsun
Bringing the spectacle of the sunset
Chrysanthemum Midnightsun is inspired by the magnificent orange glow that appears in the summer months in places north of the Arctic Circle or south of the Antarctic Circle. The colors fade from light to dark orange bringing the spectacle of the sunset.
The contrast between the orange petals of this spray variety and the green heart is absolutely gorgeous. Midnightsun has excellent vase life and strong leaves.
Chrysanthemum Midnightsun Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy