About Chrysanthemum Pastela Cava
A clear white double-flowered bloom.
Chrysanthemum Pastela Cava
Chrysanthemum Pastela Cava offers the unique combination of a clear white double-flowered bloom in a strong and mighty chrysanthemum. The contrast is emphasized by the lively green heart. This attractive spray will look well in spring bouquets and arrangements.
Lite the other varieties in the Pastela series, Pastela Cava is year-round available. The blooms of the spray chrysanths within this series all have a diameter of 7-10 cm.
Chrysanthemum Pastela Cava Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy