About Chrysanthemum Santini Jinda Red
Warm, burgundy red pompon santini blooms that rises above lush green foliage.
Chrysanthemum Santini Jinda Red
Chrysanthemum Santini Jinda Red has warm, burgundy red pompon blooms that rise above lush green foliage.
The spherical blooms and the deep red, burgundy-like, color of Santini Jinda Red is a perfect match for the holiday season.
Chrysanthemum Santini Jinda Red Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy