Heartstrings Lily is a multicolored lily of yellow-orange centers with raspberry-pink tips. When this lilium blooms, it resembles an explosion of colors with its fiery orange with yellow tones.
Lily Heartstrings looks outstanding in vases, bouquets, and other cut arrangements. This beautiful LA Hybrid lily is treasured in designs as it creates harmony between other yellow and pink bloomers.
Lily Care Tips
- Always use a clean vase (do not use metal or antique crystal vases) and fresh COLD tap water
- Add flower food: following the instruction on the back of the pack regarding the volume of water
- Cut at least 2 cm off the stem, yet 5-10 cm is better
- Cut the stems with a sharp, clean knife or secateurs at an angle to prevent damaging and flattening of the stem
- Remove lower leaves which otherwise will be in the vase water
- Be careful where you place your (mono) bouquet: flowers don’t like draughts, direct sunlight, proximity to a heater, smoke, or the ethylene gasses of ripening fruits!
- Top up with fresh water and the same flower food when the water has decreased to about 1/3 of the height of the vase