About Lily Twinlife Gold
The perfect addition to any arrangement in need of a burst of color!
Lily Twinlife Gold
Lily Twinlife Gold is a yellow cut lilium of the LA Hybrid type. The color is rather soft, almost tending to be a blend of yellow and orange, which gives it a beautiful and warm effect.
Any Large Arrangement
If you like it big, then try this Asiatic Longiflorum in your large floral designs. It is the perfect addition to any arrangement in need of a burst of color.
Lily Twinlife Gold Care Tips
- Always use a clean vase (do not use metal or antique crystal vases) and fresh COLD tap water
- Add flower food: following the instruction on the back of the pack regarding the volume of water
- Cut at least 2 cm off the stem, yet 5-10 cm is better
- Cut the stems with a sharp, clean knife or secateurs at an angle to prevent damaging and flattening of the stem
- Remove lower leaves which otherwise will be in the vase water
- Be careful where you place your (mono) bouquet: flowers don’t like draughts, direct sunlight, proximity to a heater, smoke, or the ethylene gasses of ripening fruits!
- Top up with fresh water and the same flower food when the water has decreased to about 1/3 of the height of the vase