About Rose Adalonia
A white rose that distinguishes itself by its extraordinary shelf life.
The rose Adalonia is a white rose that distinguishes itself by its extraordinary shelf life, stem length, and shape and opening of the flower. This rose has a shelf life of a minimum of two weeks.
The shape of the flower is classic and opens slowly. On top of that, the variety has good transportability as it will arrive at the consumer without damage.
Rose Adalonia Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight