About Rose Alabaster
Opens all the way to a perfectly flat rosette that yields a light fragrance of lilac.
With small but gloriously abundant flowers, Rose Alabaster offers a long-lasting white rose with a hint of pale yellow at the center.
Perfectly Flat Rosette
Rose Alabaster opens all the way to a perfectly flat rosette that yields a light fragrance of lilac. When it is fully open, the outer petals curl back to make starry points.
Rose Alabaster Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight