About Rose Albatros
An excellent and timeless choice for many events.
Rose Albatros is a creamy-white large-flowered rose with a bud of 6 cm. This variety is very suitable for growing in Africa.
The beauty of the Rose Albatros is its romantic appeal. That makes this big flower an excellent and timeless choice for many events.
Rose Albatros Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight