About Rose Amnesia
Spiraled petals open partway to a shapely flower head.
How to describe Rose Amnesia’s extraordinary color? Its delicate, muted hue seems to shift from lavender to gray-lilac, suffused with hints of creamy café au lait, and set off with pale green in the outermost petals.
Rose Amnesia's spiraled petals open partway to a shapely flower head, medium in size. Subtle and sophisticated, this unique beauty was bred in France.
Rose Amnesia Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight