Rose Barracuda is a pink-white bi-color rose with a large bloom, well suited for the Kenya high altitude climate. Barracuda is a clear addition to any wholesaler collection. The bud height is about 6 cm. The stems have many thorns.
One special feature about Barracuda is the stunning pinkish marble print.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents from the necks bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight