About Rose Brigitte Bardot
A great rose for wedding bouquets
Rose Brigitte Bardot
Rose Brigitte Bardot is a lovely romantic rose with tones of pink and cream. The color starts with hard pink on the inside but gradually turns softer and softer when blooming outwards. This makes it a great rose for wedding bouquets.
The name honors the French actress and cultural icon, Brigitte Bardot, often referred to by her initials B.B.
Rose Brigitte Bardot Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight