About Rose Buttercup
Surprisingly beautiful twists and turns of the butter-colored petals
The stunning Rose Buttercup is a large-flowered creamy lemon rose with special semi-double-flowered flowers. It is a garden rose variety with large classical buds.
Beautiful Twists & Turns
Looking into the flower, you can see the surprisingly beautiful twists and turns of the butter-colored petals. The beautiful warm color makes Buttercup an ideal rose for bridal work. Buttercup has a strong straight stem and a very good vase life.
Rose Buttercup Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight