About Rose Cream Sorbet
The perfectly classic bloom gives this rose a majestic appearance.
Rose Cream Sorbet
Rose Cream Sorbet is a wonderful dreamy beige-creamy flower. The perfectly classic blooming gives it a majestic appearance.
Perfect Option for Several Occasions
The versatility of Cream Sorber makes this flower a perfect option for several occasions whether as a birthday gift, a special love celebration, as a centerpiece for a formal or more casual lunch or dinner, or even as a gift to yourself.
Rose Cream Sorbet Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight