Rose Fiorella will bloom fully open on the vase and gives everything one should expect from a great rose! Fiorella is a wonderful dark orange, fire-like rose. The petals are very strong. The leaves are nice shiny and dark green.
Did you know the name Fiorella is one of the most chosen names in Italy for a newborn girl? It means little flower! Good to know.
Rose Fiorella Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight