About Rose Game Changer
big red flowering blooms with a dark touch.
Rose Game Changer
Rose Game Changer has big deep blood red flowering blooms with a dark touch and a superb shelf life.
A Delight for Rose Lovers
Because her buds open fully, Rose Game Changer is a true delight for rose lovers who use these flowers in mono-bunches and big-scaled bouquets.
Rose Game Changer Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight