Rose Green Generation
A green flower is always special, but Rose Green Generation has this special light green color that will truly attract everyone's attention.
Shape, Texture, Color, and Versatility
Not only does their beautiful shape want to make them yours right away, but also their texture, color, and versatility are part of what makes them truly magical.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight