Rose La Vida Loca
Rose La Vida Loca is a stunning blush rose delicate in color but outstanding in size and quality. The colors would best be described as greyish lilac to pale pinkish-blue.
Rose La Vida Loca can be used in a multitude of ways. It is perfect for wedding designs, but also for funerals. And it will look gorgeous in any kind of floral arrangement in any interior.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight