About Rose Madam Pink
A large pink bloom, a clear addition to any wholesaler collection.
Rose Madam Pink
Rose Madam Pink is a pink rose with a large bloom, well suited for the Kenya high altitude climate. a clear addition to any wholesaler collection.
Rose Madam Pink has great transport characteristics. They are available in good quantities and quality. They will always open on the vase and in bouquets and they have no thorns. This means 100% satisfaction for your customers.
Rose Madam Pink Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight