Rose Malaga may be the brightest orange rose you may have ever seen. An absolutely stunning summer color beyond every expectation. The light orange color that has hints of salmon lends itself perfectly to nice color combinations.
Big & Beautiful
Think big and beautiful. The flower's large size makes it a perfect fit for large bouquets and summery floral arrangements.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents from the necks bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight