About Rose Maureen
A flower with a different color palette depending on the light she is in.
Rose Maureen is a salmon-pink-orange rose that shows a different color palette depending on the light she is in. With that unique hue, she elevates floral arrangements to a different level.
Very Light Fragrance
The thornless Maureen rose has a very light fragrance, something that floral designers and consumers will like. This rose brings back fond memories of her grandparents’ rose garden with its picturesqueness and subtle fragrance.
Rose Maureen Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight