About Rose Minion Rose
The fun and sun of your floral design.
Rose Minion Rose
Some florist in a contest named this rose Minion Rose. It might be because of those other little yellow creatures that have the same name and are crazy about like bananas. Whatever the reason, this yellow cutie represents the fun and sun of your floral design.
The large-flowered Rose Minion Rose does not open completely, but it will retain a very classical shape as it ages.
Rose Minion Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight