About Rose Moon Dust
A very trendy dusty pink rose for floral designers.
Rose Moon Dust
Rose Moon Dust is a dusty, antique pink rose. The sandy color of rose Moon Dust, once the flower is in full bloom, is an ideal tone to bring this wanted nudity into floral arrangements.
Moon Dust is a breathtaking rose with a sophisticated character. It will give your floral design a magic touch since it fits lots of different occasions with a romantic touch. A rose that deserves to be in the spotlight and cannot be missed in your flower display.
Rose Moon Dust Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight