About Rose Nina
An instant florist favorite. Not only for its incredible color but also because it works great with the 'reflexing' technique.
Rose Nina is a dark orange rose with light red tones. It has a delicate, cup-shaped, form, displaying joy and magic.
Impulsive, Elegant, Refined
Defined by the words impulsive, elegant, and refined, Rose Nina is an instant florist favorite. Not only for its incredible color but also because it works great with the 'reflexing' technique.
Rose Nina Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight