About Rose Pink Piano
Adds rhythm and texture to the surface of bouquets.
Rose Pink Piano
Pink Piano is like its sisters (Piano and Bridal Piano) in her round form, but she has quite a distinctive hue. Its glowing pink plays well with lime green and juicy orange, or she can lend an extra pop to white and pale pink bouquets.
Rhythm & Texture
Rose Pink Piano comes with side shoots that add rhythm and texture to the surface of bouquets and emphasize her origins as a true garden rose.
Rose Pink Piano Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight