Rose Princess Charlene of Monaco
A blush rose to blend tones of pink and peach, from strawberry cream to glowing apricot, Princess Charlene of Monaco opens to a deep cup, filled with disheveled petals and wafting a breathtaking fragrance of citrus and honey.
Weddings & Special Events
This truly royal variety is just as beautiful as the European princess she was named for. This rose is best reserved for use at weddings and special events.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight