Rose Princess Kishi
Princess Kishi (Long and Happy Life) is a Japanese garden rose bred for the emperor. It's a truly unique and striking rose.
Perfectly Round Flower
Frilly petals in a striking dark pink compose a large and perfectly round flower that may reveal when it opens, a bright button of chartreuse stamens at the center.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight