About Rose Red Eagle
Particularly suitable for Christmas arrangements and Valentine's Day.
Rose Red Eagle
When it comes to the premier league of red roses Red Eagle® is a very successful rose, thanks to its gorgeous bright red color. The bud of Red Eagle® is a seductive hourglass shape that opens into a beautiful round red rose, with somewhat curled leaves.
Christmas & Valentine's
The bright red is maintained throughout the entire flowering season. Red Eagle® is a very desirable red rose in all seasons and is particularly suitable for Christmas arrangements and Valentine's Day.
Rose Red Eagle Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight