About Rose Roxanne
A popular choice for wedding colors, both for a vintage bride and for a modern bride.
Rose Roxanne is a sturdy and beautiful classic salmon-colored rose with generous petals that unfold easily when she matures.
The particularly soft salmon color of Rose Roxanne makes her a popular choice for wedding colors, both for a vintage bride and for a modern bride.
Rose Roxanne Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight