Rose Suplesse is a large and very romantic rose. The modest creamy pink inside petals fold wide towards pale pink outer petals.
Destined for Anything
Suplesse is a rose destined for many works of art, from mono bouquets to lush floral designs. They will always look good on anything.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents from the necks bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight