About Rose Tacazzi+
A cerise rose with a large bloom, known for its excellent vase life
Rose Tacazzi+ is a large cerise somewhat fringed bloom, well suited for the African high-altitude climate. The bud height is about 4.5 cm, the stems are almost thornless. Tacazzi+ is known for its excellent vase life.
The Original Rose Scent
The Tacazzi+ rose is nowadays a special rose, because this is one of the few roses that still subtly carries the original rose scent and has virtually no thorns. This rose is a clear addition to any wholesaler collection.
Rose Tacazzi+ Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight