About Rose Toffee
The perfect burnt orange/brown rose for a wedding.
Rose Toffee is a gorgeous flower in earthy tones. Observing the flower, you may find warm hues of light brown, orange, and caramel looking.
The Rose Toffee is the perfect burnt orange/brown rose for a wedding needing this color! Rose Toffee has florists and brides equally excited.
Rose Toffee Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight