Rose Tsumugi is a beautiful rose with long and soft pink petals. The delicious light pink at the heart of Rose Tsumugi blends to pale pink on the outside.
As it opens, it fills a large cup with swirling petals lightly scented with lavender, making it easy to understand why this rose received the name Tsumugi, which means 'spinning graciously'.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight