Rose Yves Piaget
With fringed, disheveled petals in vivid pink, Rose Yves Piaget makes a striking impression. Its large, bowl-shaped flowers are said to resemble peonies; they carry a strong, fresh citrus scent.
Like its namesake — the chairman of the luxury brand of watches and jewelry that also bears his name and a passionate advocate for garden roses — Yves Piaget, the rose, is a charming and charismatic icon of romantic style.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight