Spray Rose Be Loving
Spray Rose Be Loving is not appealing for its extra large light pink-petaled blooms, you will undoubtedly notice the extraordinary curly shape of the petals.
A Wedding Staple
Be Loving spray roses are a wedding staple for good reason. Soft, chiffon-pink petals and a playful shape produce a daintiness in wedding arrangements that are both subtle and dreamy.
Spray Rose Be Loving Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight