Spray Rose Eyeliner
Spray Rose Eyeliner is a beautiful yellow-red multi-headed rose. The perfectly-shaped miniature blooms spray out from each stem.
A Bunch of Fire
There are so many flowers on each single side stem that just a few of them look like a bunch of fire, enlighting your bouquet.
Spray Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight