About Spray Rose Galina
Fits well with the pastel trend that is very important for the wedding season.
Spray Rose Galina
Spray Rose Galina is an extremely large spray rose that has a light scent and does not contain thorns. Each stem consists of at least five very filled buds.
Easy to Combine
Galina is easy to combine with other colors and fits well with the pastel trend which is very important for the wedding season.
Spray Rose Galina Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight