Spray Rose Royal Porcelina
Royal Porcelina has a cream color. This makes this flower a very suitable rose for wedding or event decorations.
The combination of a graceful bud and a light sweet scent when gradually opening makes Royal Porcelina irresistibly unique in its kind.
Spray Rose Royal Porcelina Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight