Spray Rose Sahara Sensation
A fan favorite, Sahara Sensation spray roses are the ideal warm, sandy, peach color that is highly coveted, especially by high-end floral designers.
Ruffled, Garden-Like Petals
While its color alone is stunning, its shape further elevates this variety. Ruffled, garden-like petals open into a beautiful bud that lasts for days on end, becoming more lovely with each passing day.
Spray Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight