Spray Rose Star Blush
Spray Rose Star Blush's soft and elegant style is the ideal accent for bridal bouquets and wedding pieces. Creamy-peach petals fade from their opaque, slightly pink, center and bloom into a delicately sculpted bud.
This variety contains just the right amount of shoots to incorporate appropriate depth in different arrangements.
Spray Rose Star Blush Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight