Spray Rose White Majolika
A true staple, the cream-colored Spray Rose White Majolika is among the most sought-after and popular spray roses on the market.
When you get your hands on these Spray Rose White Majolika, expect a long-lasting flower that produces a stunning shape and milky-white color that wows all.
Spray Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight