About Tulip Black Parrot
An exotic and sultry purple-black tulip.
Tulip Black Parrot
The most mysterious tulip of all is the Tulip Black Parrot. The petals are so long that they seem to spread as wings.
The dark purple-red is matt on the outside of the petals, but shiny as onyx on the inside. And it just looks extremely dramatic in a vase!
Tulip Care Tips
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or scissors.
- Place the flowers in a clean vase with fresh water and use flower food in the correct dose. This will keep the leaves firm and green, the flowers will keep their beautiful colors better, and the tulips will last much longer.
- If the tulips are bent, leave the tulips wrapped in paper or foil for about an hour. This will straighten up the stem.
- Place the flowers in a cool place and keep them away from sunlight and drafts.
- When the water gets cloudy, just repeat these steps. Tulips grow, so the 2-3 cm you cut off will probably have grown back again.